After years of studying it’s now time to put your education
into action. GHD is a leading graduate employer and we aim to
attract great talent to our community.
With more than 70 service lines, we are able to offer you
the opportunity to contribute to challenging and interesting
projects, both locally across the GHD network. Our people work in
cohesive teams, with open communication and leaders who take an
interest in development of their people.
A global team means a global opportunity. At GHD, we have many
career opportunities and are committed to employing and retaining
talent across our business.
- Engineering – civil, chemical, electrical, environmental,
geotechnical, mechanical, mining and structural
- Environmental and earth sciences
- Architecture – buildings, interiors and landscapes
- Project management
- Commerce, economics and management
GHD also employs graduate drafters with appropriate
qualifications, such as an Associate Degree in Engineering or a
Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Geotechnical, Structural,
Mining or Industrial Engineering, or Building Design.
An understanding of basic AutoCAD, Civil 3D or GIS applications
You will be provided with mentoring and continuing on-the-job
development activities to further build and refine your skills.
- All applications are managed through our confidential online recruitment system
- Attachments should include a covering letter, academic transcript and an up-to-date resume. These do not need to be three (3) separate documents.
- You are able to attach up to five (5) documents ONLY
- Please ensure you compress each document so that they are no larger than 500kb each
- For large academic transcript files we recommend that the information be copied into a word document and PDF before uploading your application
GHD has a well-developed structured Consultant
Development Program for recent graduates to accelerate their skills
development and ongoing learning.
This program, which is tailored to suit the
office you will be working in, introduces graduates to a
range of business, technical and leadership skills through a
combination of tailored learning and development programs, site
visits, business and social networking events, and mentoring.
Young Professionals group
Our Young Professionals group was established
10 years ago and is a networking group for people with less than 10
years’ professional work experience. It provides a unique
opportunity to build strong working relationships with your peers,
while equipping you wih the necessary workplace skills to achieve
your career goals and reach your potential through a range of
diverse social, community and professional development
We are committed to the professional
development of our people. We understand that continuing
growth and development through on the job and specialised programs,
is important to all our people.
GHD provides career pathways and diverse
learning opportunities for you to acquire the experience and
knowledge you will need to be an effective member of our network
and to strengthen our global community.
The GHD Business School offers a comprehensive
portfolio of technical, operational and leadership programs
designed to develop individual capabilities and support on-the-job
You can tailor a development plan to suit your
short and long-term career goals at GHD.
Click here to view the GHD Business School
At GHD you will have opportunities to work on challenging
projects while being part of a global community of professionals
who contribute to the economic, ecological and social prosperity of
the communities in which we live and work.
We will provide you with:
- A friendly and enjoyable workplace
- Opportunities to contribute to high-profile and interesting
projects locally and throughout the world
- Family friendly practices
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- A Performance Review and Development Program to support your
career and personal development
- A team environment where small groups of talented people
collaborate to achieve the best results for our clients
- Competitive salaries
- A workplace that is based on mutual respect and appreciation of
individual and cultural differences
And welcome your participation in our:
- Innovation, Safety and Sustainability initiatives
- Professional Development programs including mentoring, seminars
- Networking groups including Women in GHD and Young
- Office social groups and activities
- Annual GHD People Survey where you can have your say so that we
can improve what makes GHD such a great place to work
- Community engagement programs