Our experienced engineers and
technicians have extensive knowledge of the entire bridge lifecycle
- planning, design, construction, rehabilitation and replacement.
Their professional services in geotechnical and construction
materials testing are applicable to every phase of the
infrastructure life cycle.
From simple, single span
structures through to major landmark bridges, our skills and
experience present clients with a variety of cost-effective
bridging solutions. Our knowledge extends beyond local solutions.
We harness a global network of professionals to deliver the most
innovative, cost-effective outcomes.
We deliver solutions for
several bridge types including:
- Girder bridges
- Pedestrian bridges
- Cable stayed bridges
- Post-tensioned segmental bridges
- Steel beam and box girder bridges
With more than 40 years'
experience delivering small to large projects, our team offers
services that include:
- Studies and investigations
- Preliminary tender design
- Detailed design and documentation
- Construction engineering
- Contract administration
- Asset management
- Bridge inspection
- Remedial engineering
- Hydrology and hydraulics
- Geotechnical investigations
- Construction materials testing
- Project management