Our Plant Engineering team
incorporates engineers experienced in the design and maintenance of
industrial processing plants.
Our primary customer groups are those
who are in the business of processing, refining, handling,
manufacturing or treating petrochemicals, gases, water, waste, bulk
materials, minerals, food products or manufactured products for use
in other processes or for sale to others.
Are you looking to either expand your
business, increase production, reduce bottlenecks, manufacture new
products, improve efficiency, upgrade to new technologies,
refurbish or repair? Our offering ranges from machine engineering
and finite element analysis to fully integrated, multi-discipline
industrial plant design.
- Mechanical plant specification and detailed design
- Plant operation and control system design
- Pressure vessel and piping design, specification and stress
- Fluid pumping, handling and storage equipment design and
- Computational fluid dynamic modelling
- Power drive and transmission specification and selection
We utilize the latest 3D modelling software for each phase of
project design development, from conceptual to definitive design,
right through to the production of documentation for construction.
We’ll customize our delivery to suit your project development
strategy - we are accustomed to roles in a wide range of
contractual relationships including: due diligence, design
consultancy, independent inspection, EPCM, EPC, D&C, owner’s
engineer, and strategic alliances.