Recognised as the top-performing provider of risk analysis and management services in the Beaton Benchmarks for Risk Analysis and Management Services in Australia, GHD Advisory has outperformed competitors, including the Big Four consulting firms, four times in the last five years.
With the accelerated pace of change and evolving safety, environmental, financial, business, community and regulatory changes are here to stay. Effective risk management can provide certainty and significantly reduce the likelihood of impacts on:
- Strategic and business plans
- Operational, financial and commercial outcomes
- People, culture and stakeholders
- Health, safety and community
- Environment and climate change
- Legal and compliance
- Technology innovation and disruption.
We are invested in the success of your business. Our proprietary-owned Semi Quantitative Risk Assessment (SQRA®) technique is globally recognised as one of the most rigorous and robust forms of risk assessment. It has been deployed in Australasia, North America, South America, Africa, Europe and the United Kingdom.
By working with you to identify and understand the full spectrum of evolving risks, their potential impacts and costs, we provide insights on the critical controls required to manage the demands of corporate responsibilities and stakeholder expectations. Our solutions are informed by our knowledge of international leading practices, tailoring them to your requirements and local needs.
Our comprehensive risk services cover you at the strategic, operational and planning phases of a business or project
Strategy and business risk
- Board and executive level risk assessments
- Business strategy, plans and budgets
- Enterprise-wide and organisational initiatives
- Climate change
- Catastrophic events
- Risk-based decision making and quantification
- Risk management development and training
- Rehabilitation and repurposing assets
- Supply chain
Process safety and operational risk
- Safety studies e.g. Bowtie analysis, CHAIR, RAM, HF, SMS, HAZOP, HAZID, FTA, ETA, Monte Carlo, LOPA, SQRA®, FMECA, SIL, QRA
- Process safety management
- Accident and incident investigation
- Dangerous goods licensing and auditing
- Risk and consequence modelling (Phast and Safeti)
- Control performance and verification
Planning and projects
- Planning approvals e.g. preliminary hazard analysis
- Safety cases
- Siting studies e.g. quantitative risk assessment
- Safety studies
- Multi criteria assessments
- Project risk and cost contingency
- Business case input
- Technical due diligence
Driving commercially sustainable outcomes
Through the application of specific risk techniques, we provide an independent perspective to help you meet regulatory and compliance requirements. We can also supplement internal resources when necessary. Our facilitated workshops give your teams the knowledge they need to prevent serious risk events that could have undesirable safety and financial impacts.
Ultimately, our goal is to help you manage risk effectively and safeguard your operations to drive positive outcomes.