WARNING to suppliers. We are aware of fake purchase orders being issued in GHD’s name.
Becoming a GHD Vendor
- Invitation to become a GHD vendor – once the GHD Shared Services Team receives the request from our Project Managers, Vendors will be emailed the necessary information to start the Prequalification application process.
- Application to be a GHD vendor - in order to become a GHD vendor, the following information must be returned to GHD for review and approval:
- Completed GHD Vendor Prequalification Form
- Copies of any supporting material as detailed within the Prequalification Form
- Copies of current insurances – e.g. Public Liability, Workers Compensation, Professional Indemnity (if applicable)
- Assessment of documents provided - GHD will evaluate your prequalification material and contact you if further information is required. The depth of the review will be proportionate to the risk exposure of the services you offer and work you may undertake for GHD
- Successful prequalification - upon successful prequalification, vendors will be notified in writing.
Please note that work with GHD cannot commence and vendors cannot be paid until they have been prequalified.
Upon successful review of your prequalification information, your GHD prequalification will be valid for 2 years with updated insurance certificates to be forwarded to email@example.com annually, as they expire. You must also comply with the GHD Code of Conduct and notify us in writing of any near miss, incident, injury / fatality, property damage or, health and safety or environmental regulator inquiry or intervention and following any legislative breaches that may impact GHD’s reputation by association. We reserve the right to review your prequalification status based on information provided or that we become aware of via other means such as the media.
GHD is a professional services company, privately owned by our people, providing engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services in global markets to private and public sector clients. We are a signatory member of the United Nations Global Compact Principles on Business and Human Rights and supporter of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. This includes the commitment to work towards eradicating the many forms of Modern Day Slavery that exist and improving Human Rights across our value chain
A significant contributor to our success is our commitment to our organisational values: Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity — and we expect our vendors to share this same commitment. It is our aspiration to build relationships with the best vendors who share our values and who are equally devoted to helping us achieve our Sustainability goals. To accomplish this, we constantly monitor existing GHD vendors and evaluate new potential vendors..
GHD aims to protect children associated with GHD managed International Development Assistance (IDA) projects by:
- Complying with the principles of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) Child Protection Policy 2017 and associated guidance notes.
- Upholding the principles articulated in the United Nations (UN) Convention on the Rights of the Child and the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Taking responsibility for child protection in implementing IDA projects.
- Providing a child protection framework that applies child safe procedures and risk management processes
- Being proactive in developing a culture within GHD that respects the rights of children everywhere and promotes a zero tolerance approach to child abuse and child pornography
- Expecting all Personnel to maintain high standards of behaviour in their interaction with children
- Providing support and guidance to all Personnel in meeting their obligations