Whether it’s a new acquisition, merger, or streamlining business operations, GHD Advisory’s team of experienced professionals simplify your transitions and transactions.
Our analysis of the deal process, aided by data-driven analytics, provides insight that allows you to optimise your knowledge in support of a favourable result. We support you in acquisitions, divestitures, business integration, separation, and any other transaction on your radar.
Driving Positive Outcomes for Your Transactions
Identifying infrastructure investment opportunities is not easy in a changing and complex competitive environment. To navigate this challenge, our team combines senior subject matter experts with technology to identify value drivers and material risks for data informed investment decisions.
With an extensive international track record in power, ports, oil and gas, transportation, waste and renewables deals, we balance risk applying ESG frameworks across the investment cycle to inform your investment or divestment decisions.
We support your transactions through:
- Sell-side advice with a clear presentation of potential upside opportunities and pragmatic presentation of risks
- Buy-side advice by getting to the material matters quickly and working with the deal team to translate the technical into commercial
We’re with you every step of the way, from strategic business reviews to post-merger integration and benefits realisation. Our integrated offering combines commercial, technical and digital transformation expertise to create value and a competitive edge.
We offer the following services:
- Strategic business reviews and transaction scoping
- Critical infrastructure reviews, redundancy, risk, and security
- Productivity gains and operating expenditure savings
- Technical, environmental, and regulatory due diligence
- Commercial analysis and business optimisation
- Capex and Opex optimisation
- Post-merge integration and benefits realisation
- Strategy, transition planning, and change management
- Operational strategy, productivity, and cost reduction