At GHD, we understand the inherent complexity of natural resource management issues and the challenges faced by business, industry and government in managing resources sustainably within a strict regulatory framework. We work collaboratively with our private and public sector clients to guide effective land management decision-making and to deliver practical and appropriate project solutions. Our focus is on the early identification and management of project risks and the production of high quality, technically rigorous and defensible documentation tailored to project needs and broader business objectives.
Our connected global network of talented professionals has a breadth and depth of capabilities and demonstrated experience to meet the needs of projects, at each stage of the life cycle.
Our global, multidisciplinary team of ecologists, environmental scientists and technical professionals are recognised industry leaders in the following core service areas:
- Terrestrial and wetland ecological survey and assessment
- Biodiversity offset strategies and offset site management plans
- Flora and fauna impact assessment and mitigation
- Environmental management and monitoring plans
- Threatened and endangered species survey, assessment and management
- Ecosystem restoration, reclamation, rehabilitation
- Arborist assessments
- Ecological risk assessment and mitigation
- Ecosystem (economic) accounting
- Integrated landscape and catchment management
- Fire ecology and management
- Forestry and forest management
- Construction oversight and monitoring
- Natural resource policy management and evaluation
We collaborate with our clients to deliver cost-effective assessment and management strategies and optimum project outcomes achieved by adopting an internally integrated and multidisciplinary approach to projects. GHD is in a unique position to provide such a diverse yet integrated service offering and value-added management outcomes, leveraging the breadth and depth of capabilities in our international multidisciplinary business.