Business Case and Economics
Amid increased uncertainty, from climate change, energy transition to digital disruption, we work with you to identify and explore how to reframe today’s challenges into profitable and sustainable growth.
We navigate complex challenges to maximize your return on investment while balancing risk and addressing economic, environmental, stakeholder, and community needs.
With proven experience advising private sector and government departments, we help you successfully:
- Develop business cases that secure funding for infrastructure projects in the transport, property and buildings, water, energy, resource and tourism sectors
- Optimise investment portfolios by maximising benefits, minimising risk, and ensuring the right investments are made at the right time
- Harness high-quality analytical information and manage stakeholder engagement throughout the funding process
- Test delivery pathways and make recommendations for robust investments through tailored approaches such as adaptive scenario modelling and dynamic simulation
An investor-tested approach
Our proven methodology across the investment lifecycle identifies viable solutions and adopts an ‘investor-tested’ commercial approach to planning, design, procurement, construction, operation and eventual asset renewal or disposal.
Our five-point approach helps you:
- Navigate the complex funding and political landscape to make the best use of available resources
- Effectively apply tailored techniques for your specific investment needs
- Identify options that maximise immediate and future business performance
- Evaluate each stage of the business cycle to drive investment options and assist with your decision making
- Leverage best practices from our multi-jurisdictional experience
Our ability to maximise commercial benefits and minimise risks is proven by our track record of securing funding for infrastructure projects in the transport, property and buildings, water, energy, resource, and tourism sectors. We’re committed to sustainable and resilient commercial outcomes for you and your stakeholders.